Friday, August 31, 2012

Howl-O-Ween Printer's Tray Promotion is extended until September 16th!


Isn't this tray just the cutest thing ever?  And, you can use it for Halloween, then you can create inserts for each section for other holidays, too!  I was able to see this tray with my own eyes at the Stampin' Up! Convention this summer, and it is really nice.  Like....REALLY nice!  If I was not already a demonstrator, I would definitely join to get this baby.  How can you get this tray?  Well, simply join my team, the B-More Stampers, by September 16th, and this tray and all of the goodies in the photo (minus the vase and the sticks!) will be yours!  This is a $60 value!  You can create your own Halloween inserts and have this great home decor piece.  I think small Velcro dots on the back of the inserts and the bottom of the tray would be a great way to swap inserts for all different holidays throughout the year. 

You can join my team by going to my website http://nancyamato.stampinup.net and clicking on the "Join The Fun" button right below my contact information.  You can watch a great little video, then click the "Join Now" button to the left of the video.  Let me know if you have any questions.  I would LOVE to have you on my team!  You can join my team regardless of where you live in the US.  I will help you via phone and email.

Our fully-customizable Starter Kit is only $99.  You get to choose $125 worth of product for your kit, plus you get $65 worth of business supplies, PLUS you get this Howl-o-ween Printers Tray Project Kit (a $60 value!) -- that's $250 worth of product for only $99!  What are you waiting for?  Don't miss out -- join today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment