Thursday, January 24, 2013

All Dressed Up!

 
 
Isn't this just so stinking cute?  I loved playing paper dolls when I was little, and now I am dressing them again, Stampin' Up! style!  This is one of the cards from my Red, White, and Blue class.  All of the cards used either Red, White, or Blue for their color schemes in honor of the Inauguration Day ceremonies and parades.  (And, didn't Beyonce do a great job!  lol) 
 
Here are the supplies I used for this card: 
Stamps:
All Dressed Up (129171, $21.95 wood mount or 129174, $16.95 clear mount)
Paper:
Whisper White
Basic Black
Real Red
Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper
Ink:
Basic Black
Accessories:
Dress Up Framelit (130101, $24.95)
Perfect Polka Dots Folder
Apothecary Accents Framelits
Pearl Basic Jewels
1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Real Red
 
The stamp set and framelits are on page 32 of the new Occasions Mini Catalog.  And, you can get them in the All Dressed Up Bundle and save 15%!  That's what I did!  You can get the bundle in either wood mount (131096, $38.95) or clear mount (131095, $34.95), so you still get to choose the type of stamp you prefer.  Here is a close-up of the "pearl" necklace and the belt.  It reminds me of "Nice pearls, Mrs. Cleaver" but that is probably showing my age -- lol.    

 
You can order all of these great items at my online store:  http://nancyamato.stampinup.net.  And, when you spend $50 (before tax and shipping) you get to pick one of the fabulous items in the Sale-A-Bration brochure for FREE!  Woohoo!
 
We had a little bit of snow here last night, and we may get a little more tomorrow, so I will be staying inside where it is toasty and warm and STAMPING!   Come back soon for another project.  Have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment