Wednesday, January 30, 2013

"Tunnel" Valentine Card

One of the cards we will be making at my Love Notes stamping class is a "tunnel" Valentine card.  I was inspired by Dawn Griffith's tunnel card, and I decided to give it a try for this fun Valentine card.  I hope you like it! 

Front of card.
Front of card close-up.  I love all the layers!
You get quite a surprise when you open the card! 
View from the top of the card.  Isn't this so cool?
 
As you can see, I love to layer card stock and designer series paper!  Let's just say this card would require extra postage if you are mailing it.  lol
 
Here are the supplies I used to make this card:
Stamps:
You Are Loved
Paper:
Very Vanilla (2 pieces cut at 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scraps for stamping and cutting with framelits and punching, 2 pieces cut at 4 3/4 x 1 5/8")
Raspberry Ripple (5 ¼ x 4”, 2 pieces cut at 5 ¼ x 1 7/8”, 5 ¼ x 4”)
Pretty In Pink (5 x 3 ¾”, 2 pieces cut at 5 x 1 5/8”)
Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack (2 pieces cut at 4 ½ x 1 3/8”)
Ink:
Raspberry Ripple
Pretty In Pink
Accessories: 
Hearts framelits
Crochet trim
Lacy Brocade embossing folder
Delicate Doilies Sizzlit
Large Oval punch
Decorative Label punch
Small Heart punch
 
If you would like to learn how to make this card and live in the Baltimore area, please contact me for more information about my classes.  All of these items can be ordered from my online store http://nancyamato.stampinup.net.  I will post another card from my Love Notes class tomorrow!
 
Of course, we are wearing our purple all this week to support the Ravens in the Super Bowl.  What a fun time -- many of the buildings have purple spotlights on them, people are decorating their houses and offices with purple lights, and there are lots of fun events planned for the weekend.  GO RAVENS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment