Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sale-A-Bration starts today!

 
 
WOOHOO!  Sale-A-Bration starts today, and I am SO excited!  This is the best time of the year to host a Stampin' Up! party, shop from my online store, and join my team! 
 
Hostesses earn free products when their party orders total $150 or more (before tax and shipping).  Hostesses earn a free pack of Silver Glimmer paper and $25 in Hostess dollars for a $150 party.  And, when the party totals $400, the hostess earns a free pack of Silver Glimmer Paper AND a free Product Bundle (Madison Avenue Stamp set, Sycamore Street designer series paper, and Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack) AND $65 in Hostess Dollars AND 50% off any full-price item!  WOW!
 
Customers who shop at a party or in my online store earn free products, too!  Spend $50 (before tax and shipping) and pick out one Sale-A-Bration item for FREE!  The more you spend, the more you get for FREE!  So, if you have and order of $100, you get two Sale-A-Bration items for FREE!  But, why stop there?  Get together with a few friends and place your orders together to get the hostess benefits.  You only need orders that total $150 to get hostess benefits!
 
If you would like to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Sale-A-Bration is the time to join!  Contact me for more information, and I will be happy to help you get started.  The Starter Kit is $99, and you get to pick the products you want!  And, as part of Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary, you get to pick 25% more product for a whopping total of $156.50 in stamping loot! 
 
I am busy prepping for my Open House this weekend.  I hope you can stop by to see some cute projects and stamp some Make & Takes with me.  Contact me at stampinnancy@gmail.com for more information. 


No comments:

Post a Comment