Friday, August 23, 2013

Don't Miss Out!

Just a quick reminder that 2 promotions will end on August 31, 2013.



The Paper Pumpkin special lets new Paper Pumpkin subscribers get their first 2 months for $9.95/month.  After the first 2 months, the price becomes $19.95/ month.  Each Paper Pumpkin kit contains everything you need for a 30-minute creative escape -- some well-deserved "me" time for today's busy woman!  Just go to https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=77526 to join to register for this special promotion by August 31, 2013.

 
The Pick A Kit New Demo promotion also ends on August 31, 2013.  Everyone who joins my B-More Stampers Team will get to select a FREE Project Kit in addition to their Starter Kit.  Visit my website http://nancyamato.stampinup.net for more details.

Every new Paper Pumpkin subscriber and new member of my B-More Stampers Team will also receive copies of the projects from my Christmas In July class in the mail.  So far, Sue and Jennifer will be receiving these projects.  Don't miss out -- contact me today for more info!

I'll be back tomorrow with some new projects using the Tape It stamp set.  See you then!




No comments:

Post a Comment