Friday, August 2, 2013

The Holiday Mini Catalog is here!




I know it is still hot and humid here in Baltimore, but I am so glad the Holiday Mini Catalog is here!  If I sit right next to the air conditioning vent and play some Christmas music, I can actually get in the groove of designing holiday cards.  In fact, I had my Christmas In July class last week and I will be featuring those projects in the next few blog posts. 

There are LOTS of great products I have been playing with the past few weeks.  As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I can pre-order items before a catalog is launched in order to make samples and plan classes.  Would you like to get sneak-peeks at new products?  Join my team and you can!  The Starter Kit is only $99 and you get to choose $125 worth of any traditional or digital supplies PLUS you get a business supply pack valued at $65 -- that's $190 worth of product with free shipping direct to you.  And, until August 31, 2013, you can also pick one of four project kits for FREE in addition to the Starter Kit -- so for $99 you can get up to $219.90 worth of product and enjoy free shipping.  That is a deal that is too good to pass up!  Let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to talk with you about this fabulous opportunity.

Here's a look at the four project kit options you can choose from:

OptionKit DescriptionItemTotal Value
1
Build a Banner Simply Created Kit AND
Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit
133507
132698
$29.90
2
Build a Banner Simply Created Kit AND
Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit
133507
132697
$29.90
3
Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit133463
$19.95
4
Tag a Bag Bundle AND
Tag a Box Bundle
131371
131372
$22.45


Option 1:
 
Option 2:
 
 
Option 3:
 
Option 4:
So, don't delay -- join my team today!  You do not need to live in the Baltimore area.  As long as you are in the US, you can join my team and start enjoying all of the special perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Just go to my website http://nancyamato.stampinup.net and click the Join The Fun button on the top right of the navigation bar.  I would love to have you on my team of B-More Stampers!



No comments:

Post a Comment