Saturday, October 20, 2012

Book A Thon Saturday!

I am participating in a Book A Thon today with Stampin' Up!  I am booking parties for November 1 - December 16 to coincide with the Ink-Redible Hostess Promotion offered by Stampin' Up! 

Hostesses of parties held from November 1 - December 16 that have orders totalling $450 or more will earn a FREE Collection of Classic Ink Pads (a $49.95 value!)  in addition to the regular Hostess benefits.  You can choose between the Brights Collection, Regals Collection, or the Subtles Collection for your FREE ink pads.  What a great deal!

So, if you would like to host a Stampin' Up! party for you and your friends, contact me as soon as possible to get your preferred date.  Just email me at stampinnancy@gmail.com with your contact info and preferred date for your party.  I have lots of great ideas to show you and your friends!  The holidays are right around the corner, and Stampin' Up! can help you celebrate with cards, home decor items, holiday decorations, and gifts for your family and friends.    

Book your party with me this weekend, and I will have a special gift just for you!  Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment