Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October StampS of the Month

I am improving my Stamp of the Month program to feature two stamp sets each month.  This will give you greater choices and still let you earn free product for consistent orders.  I will continue to select stamp sets that are new to the 2012-2013 Catalog or sets that are featured in the mini catalog. 

Here are The Stamps of the Month for October:





Stippled Blossoms (page 78)
Catalog # 126745 woodmount   $26.95
Catalog # 126747 clearmount    $18.95
 
 

Lacy and Lovely (page 99)
Catalog # 122885 woodmount   $24.95
Catalog # 122887 clearmount    $17.95


All Stamp of the Month Club customers receive 3 finished samples made by yours truly to use or keep as inspiration. And, you can earn FREE Stampin' Up! products by purchasing the Stamp of the Month consistently.

Order the Stamp of the Month
For 3 months in a row and get an item of your choice for $6.95 or less FREE
For 6 months in a row and get an item of your choice for $8.95 or less FREE
For 9 months in a row and get an item of your choice for $12.95 or less FREE
For 12 months in a row and get an item of your choice for $18.95 or less FREE

You will receive your stamp set and samples by the end of the month. If you are local to the Baltimore area, I will deliver your order. Out-of-town orders are more than welcome, but there will be an additional fee for shipping. Simply send me your ZIP Code and I will calculate the shipping for you. Invite a friend I've never met to join and I will send you a FREE product sampler once she makes her first purchase.

I MUST have your order and payment by October 15 since I will be placing the order on October 16. Please send an email to stampinnancy@gmail.com if you would like to order the Stamp of the Month!  Thanks so much, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment