Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Think pink and support the Race for the Cure

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and I want to help support the Komen Maryland Race for the Cure.  I have family members and friends who have battled breast cancer, and I want to help fight this disease.  So, I am donating my commission on the following items when they are ordered in Pretty In Pink, Pink Pirouette, Primrose Petals, Regal Rose and Melon Mambo during the month of October: 
Card Stock (8 1/2 x 11" and 12 x 12", if available)
Classic Stampin' Pads
Classic Stampin' Ink Refills
Stampin' Write Markers (if available)
Ribbons

You can place an order online on my website http://nancyamato.stampinup.net or you can email your order to me at stampinnancy@gmail.com.  All orders will receive a special thank you gift from me!  I will post how much we raise at the beginning of November.  Thank you so much for supporting the Maryland Race for the Cure, and be sure to get your mammogram!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment