Friday, October 26, 2012

Oh, Sandy!


Well, it looks like we will be having some "interesting" weather over the next few days, so please pardon if I do not post regularly.  We are prepared for the storm, but we are not looking forward to it!  :-)

I will do my best to place your orders on Monday, October 29, for the Sell-A-Stamp Spooktacular.  It is ironic that they are calling this storm a "Frankenstorm" and it coincides with the Sell-A-Stamp Spooktacular!  It will be a Halloween to remember, that's for sure!

If you are interested in placing an order for the Sell-A-Stamp Spooktacular to save 15% on stamps and would like me to place the order for you, please send me an email with your order and payment information as soon as possible.  I am going to place an order when the Sell-A-Stamp Spooktacular  begins at 12 AM (MT), 2 AM (ET).  I will be setting an alarm and placing the order then since the storm will likely cause us to lose power, and the power may not be back for several days.  Of course, you can always place an order on my website http://nancyamato.stampinup.net.  If you would like me to place the order for you, I need to have your order and payment information by Sunday, October 28, at 11 PM.  Thanks so much for understanding!

Take care fellow east-coasters.  Be safe all!       

No comments:

Post a Comment