Thursday, October 25, 2012

15 PERCENT OFF ALMOST ALL STAMPS ON OCTOBER 29

WOWOW!  I just found out about a GREAT promotion that Stampin' Up! is having for 1-day only, the "Sell-A-Stamp Spooktacular!"  On Monday, October 29, almost all stamps in the big catalog and the Holiday Mini catalog will be on sale for 15% off!  This sale will start at 12 midnight (MT) and end at 11:50 PM (MT).  This means all stamps in the current catalogs including:
    • Background stamps
    • Personalized name stamps
    • Cookie press stamps
    • Single-image stamps
This DOES NOT include Hostess sets, Bundled stamp sets, or Digital stamp brush sets.
You can place an order on my website http://nancyamato.stampinup.net or you can email me at stampinnancy@gmail.com with your order by Sunday, October 28, at 10 PM (ET).

There are also some new Single-Image stamps, just in time for this special.  You can check them out on my website!   

Don't miss out on this great sale!  The holidays are right around the corner, and this sale is too good to miss.  So, get your wish list ready and look through the catalog and Holiday Mini catalog.  All customers placing orders on my website or through me on Monday, October 29th, will receive a "thank you" gift from me.  Let me know if you have any questions. 

(Hopefully, Hurricane Sandy will behave herself and go out to sea!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment