Sunday, October 28, 2012

Okay....here we go!


Well, the rain has started, and we are as ready as we ever will be for our "Frankenstorm" Sandy!  I AM looking forward to tomorrow for this reason:  the Sell-A-Stamp Spooktacular -- woohoo! 


I will be placing an order, so let me know if you would like me to order anything for you.  This is a GREAT opportunity to get stamps at 15% off!  Just think of holiday gifts you could get for your crafty friends (or yourself!).  You can also place an order on my website http://nancyamato.stampinup.net.  The sale starts at 12 Midnight (MT) and ends at 11:50 PM (MT) on Monday, October 29.  So, don't miss out on this special sale.

I have been doing a little stamping, in between hurricane preparations -- lol.  Here is a little Halloween treat I made for some of the neighborhood kiddos.  Hopefully, trick or treat night will still go off without a hitch.  The mini milk carton die is the same die I used for the baby shower favors.  I used the same basic idea, but I added some Howlstooth and Scaringbone Designer Series Paper to the outside of the milk carton. 


Have a great Halloween!  And, stay safe fellow east-coasters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment